WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mechanical - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mechanical > Topics

Subject: Future recources
Replies: 3 Views: 1416

varki 22.10.07 - 11:42pm
How long are we still gona be able to burn coal to generate power? Our recources are getting dangerously low, and when it is depleted, what are we gona do? Afterall the world is NOTHING without electricity, companies would colapse, production lines will come to a standstill, housholds will fall apart, the fate of the human race lies in the hands of electricity. . . What will we do when our recources are depleted? Its up to us engineers to come up with a ingenious idea, to save the technology from extinction. . . People this is serious, and we need to start thinking overtime here. . . *

sam_nun 26.10.07 - 05:22pm
Our future lies in our hands,we engineers always think of solution to the problems facing our people.Electricity is very vital in our economy,therefore it can also be generated from sun(solar).Most of the mechanical component are operated through electricity......Let work together in order to bring out the best in us. *

joe3204 16.12.07 - 08:26pm
scientists have developed methods to transmit electricity through microwaves.we can have large solar collectors up in space and literally beam down electricity.sounds far fetched but worth a shot i think *

joeligba 17.02.08 - 08:15pm
I knw also dt some regions are favorable 4 d use of wind and hydro to generate power. Also i think as engineers we should pay mo *

* Mechanical Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mechanical

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search